Browse: Record Series Subjects Agencies Record Groups

Board of Nurse Examiners - RG 360 | Illinois State Archives

Name: Board of Nurse Examiners - RG 360
Variant Name: Board of Examiners of Nurses


Historical Note:

The Board of Examiners of Nurses was created in 1907 (L. 1907, p. 383), its name being changed to the Board of Nurse Examiners in 1913 (L. 1913, p. 404). It was responsible for the examination and licensing of graduate nurses as well as establishing and maintaining standards for nursing schools in the state. The board was abolished by the Civil Administrative Code of 1917 and its powers and duties were transferred to the newly created Department of Registration and Education.

For REGISTER OF LICENSED NURSES see RS 208.019.






Page Generated in: 0.201 seconds (using 104 queries).
Using 5790568B of memory. (Peak of 5864068B.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.12
Copyright ©2010 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign